Click Add to cart then look for the small shopping cart icon along the right side of the browser to complete your Paypal payment.
REGISTRATION - Full Week
$350 until March 31st ($375 after)
(Not a BB member? Please also complete the Google Member form)
DAILY Transportation/Support Package
$45 until March 31st, $55 after.
(One Way or Daily Transportation MUST BE
pre-approved by the BB Ragbrai Coordinator.)
Transportation/Support Pkg Fee & Single Membership dues
$370 until March 1. ($395 after)
Please complete BOTH the T/S Pkg Application & Google membership forms to complete your registration.
Click below on "add to cart" to PAY BOTH FEES
Please right-click the button to open the document
in a separate tab or window.
The Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa (RAGBRAI) – is a yearly seven-day bicycle ride across the state. RAGBRAI is the oldest, largest, and longest bicycle touring event in the world, and unlike anything, you have ever experienced.
RAGBRAI L July 23-29, 2023
Join us for an unforgettable journey across Iowa. You will be exposed to Iowa's beautiful countryside and small-town hospitality by touring the state with 10,000+ of your closest friends and at an unequivocally enjoyable pace.
Riding RAGBRAI with Bike Burlington
Come be a part of the longest, largest, & oldest bicycle touring event in the world & do so with one of Iowa's oldest and most experienced bicycle clubs!
Bike Burlington is the perfect pairing of accommodating travel, support & camaraderie, helping riders make life-long memories & friendships on an incredible 7-day journey.
Whether a first-time rider or experienced veteran, Bike Burlington's camping & travel accommodations see to it that riders and their gear get safely across the state. With so many people participating in RAGBRAI, it's nice to have the personalized support of the bike club making for an even more enjoyable ride.
- Rider transportation is provided in an air-conditioned charter bus that will leave Bickel's Cycling and Fitness in West Burlington, Iowa, and travel to the starting town. The bus will also bring you back to West Burlington after the ride is finished.
- Parking for the week is FREE!
- Bike Burlington will transport your luggage for the entire week and set up the campsite daily. (Arrangements can be made with camp staff to set up your tent.) The route to the campsite will be clearly marked. Bike Burlington has a canopy and chairs at their site.
- A generator will be provided at the campsite to recharge cell phones & other electronic devices.
- Cold beverages (pop, water, Gatorade, & alcoholic drinks) will be provided at the campsite.
Please note- A Bike Burlington wristband will be needed to use the coolers. (The wristband is included with the BB support.)
- We will have a meet-and-greet meal on the first night. This gives everyone a chance to meet each other and the club's hired support team, including the camp director and assistants.
Registration is open!
All weeklong riders need to be registered and paid before 5/15/2023 (if after the deadline and you have a wristband already, please contact Tyler at [email protected])
Below is a step-by-step guide to registering for RAGBRAI with Bike Burlington:
- To travel with our club, you need to be a member. Yearly membership is $20.00 for a single or $30.00 for a family. You can download the application by clicking on the 'Membership Application' button on the left side of your screen. Or you have the choice of an electronic membership application. Pay the dues by check or by PayPal.
- Go to https://ragbrai.com/ragbrai-l-registration/ and click on the registration button. This will take you to Emotive. If a returning Rider, you will likely have to recreate your login and password. Follow the steps. To sign up for RAGBRAI. You need to be sure of a few things.
- Choose Bike Burlington (11) under teams that will put you with us and your wristband number will be associated with Bike Burlington.
- Do not get a vehicle pass! You will not be able to park that with the club and our staff will not be able to drive it for you
- Please complete the Support and Transportation and the membership google form located on the left (if you are not a current member)
- To pay for fees, you can choose the correct options on the left or go to our webstore tab at the top and choose the options there.
The transportation and support fees are.
- Week-long rider $350.00 if paid before March 31st and $375.00 after
- The Daily Rate is $45.00 a day if paid before March 31st and $55.00 after (not including Bus)
- If riding daily with us and need a bus ride in one direction, that is available for $75. These seats will be available after 6/5. Must be okayed by Tyler.
If paying by check, please mail to:
P.O. Box 1135
Burlington, IA 52601
It is critical that you pay and sign the waiver when you sign up for RAGBRAI.
The Transportation and Support fees when paid guarantee you a seat on the bus. If you sign up with RAGBRAI early, we will hold your seat till March 31st. If you have not paid the Bike Burlington Support and Transportation fees by then your seat on the bus will be up for grabs!
Refunds: If you can't make the ride, we will try to help you sell your wristband, but can make no guarantees.
Camping Refunds: As with the wristbands, we will try to help you sell your spot, but can make no guarantees.
If you have questions please contact Tyler Bickel at [email protected] or call 319-572-2120.
Other Important Details
Refunds: Bike Burlington will not issue any refunds on wristband purchases after Feb. 20th. If you can't make the ride, we will try to help you sell your wristband, but can make no guarantees.
This year's camping and transportation fee will be $350.00 if paid before March 31, and $375.00 after March 31. (This includes drinks out of the BB coolers)
Camping Refunds: The deadline for camping/transportation refunds is May 31st. As with the wristbands, we will try to help you sell your spot.
Important RAGBRAI Dates
11/15/22: Registration Opens. Week $200/ Day $40
3/1/23: 1st Registration increase. Week $225/ Day $45
4/15/23: 2nd Registration increase. Week $250/ Day $50
5/15/23: Registration Closes
If you have any questions please contact
Tyler Bickel at
or call 319-754-4410.